Imagine life without being able to perceive light or sounds. This is the life of people with deafblindness, a life #beyondsenses. For more than 18 years, Sense international Romania has been working with and for people with deafblindness, pursuing our vision of a world where all children and adults with deafblindness can be equal and active members of the society.
We are seeking a colleague to enthusistically join a small but dedicated team, to support people with deafblindness.
What will be your role?
You will support the smooth running of the programmes and the general organisation activities.
What training should you have?
University training in communication and public relatsion, in social or other relevant fields.
What else is important?
- To be a very organised person, careful with details, honest, open and willing to learn new things.
- To have at least 1 year revelant experience in the field and the willingness to learn about the NGO world.
- To be empathetic and to understand vulnerable groups.
- To know Ebnhlish very well, given our collaboration with international organisations and external partners.
- CAN DO attitude: absolutely necessary if you want to join us 🙂
If you see yourself in the description above, please send your Curriculum Vitae and A letter of intent to firstname.lastname@example.org, contact person Ramona Antonie. We do not have a deadline for receiving application, these will be processed as we receive them, until finding the right person.
We thank you for your interest. Only selected candidates will be invited to the interview. The evaluation of the applications received will be done respecting the principles of confidentiality and equality of opportunities.
By submitting your application, CV and letter of intent, you express your approval to have your personal data processed for the vacant position, in accordance with the GDPR. This information will be erased within 6 months of this announcement.